The Canadian Dorper Sheep Association, is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting the establishment of profitable Dorper breeding stock and a Dorper influenced (read: naturally shedding sheep) meat industry in Canada by providing member education, industry promotion, research and market expansion.
These are the objectives of the CDSA as per our bylaws:
- Promote Dorper Sheep in Canada
- Provide assistance and information to producers relating to the care, breeding and history of the Dorper Sheep
- Encourage and facilitate co-operation and support among Dorper owners
- Encourage and facilitate the collection, compilation, preservation and publication of data, information and documents relating to Dorper Sheep
- Provide information on Dorper Sheep to any interested persons.
We hope that you enjoy your visit and will join this great association.
The Canadian Dorper Sheep Association (CDSA) wish to recognize the of the following charter members for their contribution to the founding of CDSA
Tim & Jean Hamm, Grant & Bonnie McMillian, Don & Marline Michell
Don & Judy Normandeau, Adolph & Lorraine Radmacher
Ruby & Henry Solderberg, Gerald & Dorthy Stauber, Meg Thacker
Lyle & Hanny Webber, Rod Westman
Check back with us often – every effort is being made to keep our web site current and interesting with lots of information.